This two and a half-hour excursion is great for a romantic evening or for anyone celebrating a special occasion. Dine on delicious gourmet meal options for adults and children.
NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION EXCURSION
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30TH AT 6:00PM (EASTERN)
- From :
- $ 139
It’s time for puttin’ on the Ritz as you and climb aboard the most exciting New Year’s Eve dinner train experience luxury rail has to offer. Enjoy FOUR courses of decadent and festive cuisine prepared onboard by our culinary team amidst live music in our 1940s dining cars during your three-hour ride. No party is complete without a band, so enjoy live music in both the depot building an on board your train car. The entire New Year’s train will ring in the new year all together with a “mock midnight” countdown with our train horn and champagne toast. Arrive early to enjoy our live band, cocktails and champagne during our social hour.
Come dressed to the nines for a chance to win a prize in our BEST DRESSED CONTEST!
- 3-hour, roundtrip excursion
- Glass of Champagne upon arrival
- New Year’s Experience
- Event Photo booth
- Live music in depot and onboard the train
- Gourmet, four-course dinner prepared fresh onboard by our dedicated culinary team
- Champagne toast at mock-midnight
- Souvenir champagne flute
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including after dinner coffee and tea
My Old Kentucky Dinner Train features
Appetizer Course: Cranberry Feta Dip with pistachios and crostini
Salad Course: Winter with pecans, cranberries, blue cheese and a house made Dijon vinaigrette
Main Course Options
Vegetarian Available upon Request
- Scallops with Risotto
- Prime Rib with baked potato and broccolini
Dessert Course Options:
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Five-Layer Chocolate Cake
- Check-in begins one and half hours prior to excursion time.
- Excursions depart promptly at the time listed.
- Excursions depart from and return to the depot in Bardstown, KY.
- The four-course dinner is served throughout the evening.
- Full-service bar available at the depot and while on board.
- Additional appetizers, celebratory flower arrangements, and desserts may be purchased in advance.
- For more information, visit our FAQ page or call our reservations team.